Grand Marnier (Herbal liquor)
Grand Marnier is an orange-flavored, brandy based liqueur created by Alexandre Marnier-Lapostolle in 1880. It is apparently produced from Cognac, neutral spirit, distilled essence of bitter orange, and sugar. The Cognac in particular is important as fully 51 % of the final volume of the spirit is blended Cognac. This aged spirit is blended with water and a neutral spirit which contains the distilled essence of bitter orange
If you liked Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge, you may also enjoy...
Description · Grand Marnier
Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
- Color: Grand Marnier Red presents a striking copper color.
- Smell: Complex aromas of orange flowers with accents of citrus scratches and toffee candy.
- Taste: bitter orange flavors with hints of orange marmalade and hazelnuts. Long and harmonious.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Buy Grand Marnier Spirits:
Highlighted review about Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
Posted on 07/05/19 at 04.50
More reviews about Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge
Posted on 27/04/18 at 16.48
Posted on 27/09/15 at 12.13
Grand Marnier Red
Posted on 12/12/13 at 21.31
Posted on 11/01/18 at 10.16
- Color: golden amber.
- Flavour: sweet aromas of citrus and orange peel enhanced with spicy notes of brandy.
- Taste: fresh and balanced palate, lingering...
Posted on 18/10/17 at 14.03
- Color: bright topaz, golden hues and amber.
- Aroma: complex nose of orange blossom, perfumes and caramelized toffee shells.
- Taste: taste bitter...
Posted on 18/10/17 at 14.01
- Colour: Bright topaz with gold and amber hues.
- Flavour: complex nose of orange blossom combined, perfumes of caramel and toffee shells.