Château Chasse Spleen (Haut-Médoc)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen
If you liked 2009 L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Chasse Spleen
2009 L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
- View: 2009 L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen shows a beautiful dark red
- Nose: aromas of red fruit (cherry, blackberry)
- Mouth: A full-bodied wine, soft and fruity on the palate, elegant tannins, good length and balance
SERVING: Serve with game meat, grilled red meats and cheese plate ...
GRAPES: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot
CELLAR: Château Chasse Spleen
Château Chasse Spleen
Who really baptised so divinely well this Moulis en Medoc wine? Was it Lord Byron, the English poet on his way to Spain? Or was it the Frenchman Baudelaire on holiday with his friend Odilon Redon, one of the chateau's neighbours, and illustrator of "Spleen et Ideal"? Whichever, it can safely...
Buy Château Chasse Spleen Wine:
Highlighted review about 2009 L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen
Posted on 10/11/14 at 12.32
More reviews about 2009 L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen
Posted on 22/04/15 at 11.50
- View: beautiful dark red.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits (cherry, blackberry).
- Mouth: full-bodied, soft, fruity, elegant...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen 2015
Reviews about L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen 2014
Reviews about L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen 2013
Reviews about L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen 2007