Château Chasse Spleen (Haut-Médoc)
Technical sheet · L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2007 Other vintages
- Château Chasse Spleen
- 75 cl
If you liked 2007 L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Chasse Spleen
2007 L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot)
- View: 2007 L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen has a beautiful dark red
- Nose: aromas of red fruit (cherry, blackberry)
- Mouth: full-bodied, soft and fruity on the palate, elegant tannins, good length and balance
PAIRING to be enjoyed with game meat, red meat, roasts and a plate of cheeses.
GRAPES: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot
WINERY: Château Chasse Spleen
Château Chasse Spleen
Who really baptised so divinely well this Moulis en Medoc wine? Was it Lord Byron, the English poet on his way to Spain? Or was it the Frenchman Baudelaire on holiday with his friend Odilon Redon, one of the chateau's neighbours, and illustrator of "Spleen et Ideal"? Whichever, it can safely...
Buy Château Chasse Spleen Wine:
Highlighted review about 2007 L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen
More reviews about 2007 L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen
Posted on 11/10/11 at 04.39
L'Héritage de Chasse Spleen Rouge 2007 is satisfactory
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen 2015
Reviews about L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen 2014
Reviews about L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen 2013
Reviews about L'Héritage de Chasse-Spleen 2009
- View: beautiful dark red.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits (cherry, blackberry).
- Mouth: full-bodied, soft, fruity, elegant...