Château Camensac (Haut-Médoc)
Technical sheet · Château de Camensac
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2009 Other vintages
- Château Camensac
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
If you liked 2009 Château de Camensac, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Camensac
2009 Château de Camensac (Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Château de Camensac:
- View: intense red.
- Nose: aromas of small black fruits.
- Mouth: quite firm tannins, but present with a good aromatic persistence.
VINEYARD: Château Camensac
GRAPES: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 50% Merlot.
WINE PAIRING: Red meat.
Despite the impression one may have received from the media, there are a certain number of estates in the Haut-Médoc appellation producing quite remarkable wine, although they may not currently be in the limelight. This is so for Chateau Camensac. After several decades of relatively mediocre...
Buy Château Camensac Wine:
Highlighted review about 2009 Château de Camensac
Posted on 28/04/17 at 12.37
- A lovely bright garnet color
- Nose: candied citrus, light wood aromas and a hint of vanilla
- The palette of red fruit flavors and spicy notes
- The body is silky, followed by a long finish with lots of cherries.
More reviews about 2009 Château de Camensac
Posted on 01/07/13 at 05.30
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château de Camensac 2013
Reviews about Château de Camensac 2012
Reviews about Château de Camensac 2011