2015 Château Charmail

Château Charmail (Haut-Médoc)

$27.83 + $52.95 Shipping (12 days)

$167.00 + $95.04 Shipping (12 days)

$333.99 + $176.50 Shipping (12 days)

$27.83/unit

Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)

$ You will receive 0.27 points for each unit bought

Buy View more prices »

The 2015 Château Charmail ($27.83) is a red wine made by Château Charmail from the region of Haut-Médoc produced with merlot, cabernet sauvignon, cabernet franc and petit verdot from the 2015 vintage. The 2015 Château Charmail is the ideal red to combine with red meat and mushrooms. Uvinum users rate this red wine with 4 out of 5 points.

Technical sheet · Château Charmail

Type Of Wine:
red wine
Vintage:
2015 Other vintages
Appellation:
Haut-Médoc (Bordeaux,France)
Winery:
Château Charmail
Volume:
75 cl Other volumes
Grapes:
Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
Pairing:
MeatChickenMushroomsRed meat
Allergens:
Contains Sulfites

Description · Château Charmail

2015 Château Charmail (Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot)

TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Château Charmail:
- View: Purple
- Nose: Intense aroma of fruit and spices
- Mouth: Soft fruity flavor, sweet and a little touch of wood

GRAPES: Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot
WINERY: Château Charmail

Château Charmail

Buy Château Charmail Wine:

Reviews

Highlighted review about 2015 Château Charmail

Posted on at 03.48

4/5

Château Charmail 2015

This year, the property produced 80% of great wine leaving 20% ​​devoted to his second label. Charmail 2015 is a Haut-Médoc of intense color, almost black purple. The aromatic expression is sharp and full of fresh flavors of blackberry and currant. It's intense and ample. The palate offers...
read complete

More reviews about 2015 Château Charmail

Posted on at 08.45

4/5

Château Charmail 2015

The smell was strong and I liked it. Roasted flavours.
A good value for money.
read complete

Posted on at 04.06

4/5

Château Charmail 2015

The Château Charmail produces charming wines, round and flexible
This Charmail 2015 offers a slightly woody nose enhanced by notes of cinnamon
On the palate, the wine is greedy, relieved by mild...
read complete
View more reviews about 2015 Château Charmail »

Summary of ratings

(3 reviews)
  • 5 stars
    0
  • 4 stars
    3
  • 3 stars
    0
  • 2 stars
    0
  • 1 star
    0
Your rating:
Uvinum's rating:

4/5

Based on 3 comments »

Reviews about other vintages

Reviews about Château Charmail 2016

Pamela Miller
Pamela Miller

4/5

I bought it in the cellar.
It revealed a very light colour. Good aromas of nuts. A soft, fresh wine.
read complete

Reviews about Château Charmail 2014

Albert Green
Albert Green

4/5

Smells like red tea. A red very powerful.
This Château Charmail 2014 reveals so much wood character that it dominates the wine flavour.
read complete
Hayley Thompson
Hayley Thompson

4/5

Château Charmail Cru Bourgeois 2014
Elaborate scents of liquorice and mint. Fruity presence of the grape.
Character, is the overall impression I get of this wine.
read complete

Reviews about Château Charmail 2010

Paul Wing
Paul Wing

4/5

Château Charmail Cru Bourgeois 2010
A accompanying us from starters to dessert. I drank it with my sister.
A red Bordeaux Cabernet Sauvignon. This 2010 has a toffee aftertaste. Nice,dense, warm in the mouth.
read complete
Elisabeth Wilshire
Elisabeth Wilshire

4/5

TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Chateau Charmail Haut Mé:
- View: purple.
- Nose: fruity bouquet, floral notes.
- Mouth: round, smooth, consistent and juicy stuff.

APPELLATION: Bordeaux.
VINEYARD:...
read complete

Top Sales Haut-Médoc

Uvinum también está disponible en tu idioma. Acceder a Uvinum en Español. » Cerrar [x]