“For the realization of this method is used Sherry solera.
The solera system (from the Spanish 'suelo') was the mid-1800s when the English importers asked the wineries have a constant quality in taste.
The method is that you can add to the wine previously held in the barrels, the other new wine in...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Marq.De Caceres Crianza:
- View: intense garnet
- Nose: Red fruits, wood and spices.
- Mouth: Broad, deep and full-bodied.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Cáceres
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano.
AGEING: 12 months in oak barrels and 14 months in bottle...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 La Montesa Crianza:
- View: intense garnet red. Clean and bright.
- Nose: intense nose with delicate violet aromas, strawberries, thyme, spices, minerals and funds toasted wood aromas.
- Mouth: tasty, broad and balanced. Long finish with a tasty, harmonized.
“Tangible proof of elegance, balance and constancy characteristic of the Marques de Murrieta Winery and its surrounding vineyards situated in the Ygay Estate, it is a red reserva wine with a balanced aging of two years in new and partly new American oak barrels and a year and a half in bottle. The...”read
“Floral, elegant, silky... Pétalos del Bierzo 2014 is a wine that is liked, that seduces, that invites you to spend a casual evening with friends or family. The new vintage comes preceded by a well-deserved fame, thanks to Robert Parker and lots of other media that have given good praise and...”read