“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Marq.De Caceres Crianza:
- View: intense garnet
- Nose: Red fruits, wood and spices.
- Mouth: Broad, deep and full-bodied.
VINEYARD: Marqués de Cáceres
GRAPES: Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano.
AGEING: 12 months in oak barrels and 14 months in bottle...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2013 La Montesa Crianza:
- View: intense garnet red. Clean and bright.
- Nose: intense nose with delicate violet aromas, strawberries, thyme, spices, minerals and funds toasted wood aromas.
- Mouth: tasty, broad and balanced. Long finish with a tasty, harmonized.
“Tangible proof of elegance, balance and constancy characteristic of the Marques de Murrieta Winery and its surrounding vineyards situated in the Ygay Estate, it is a red reserva wine with a balanced aging of two years in new and partly new American oak barrels and a year and a half in bottle. The...”read
“Floral, elegant, silky... Pétalos del Bierzo 2014 is a wine that is liked, that seduces, that invites you to spend a casual evening with friends or family. The new vintage comes preceded by a well-deserved fame, thanks to Robert Parker and lots of other media that have given good praise and...”read