Vinha Paz (Dao)
If you liked 2015 Vinha Paz Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Vinha Paz
2015 Vinha Paz Rosé (Tinta Roriz, Alfrocheiro Preto, Jaén and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Vinha Paz Rosé:
- View: ruby beautiful and very intense, some violet touches.
- Nose: white flowers and citrus.
- Mouth: crisp with a nice saltiness.
VINES: Vinha Paz
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Jaen, Alfrocheiro Preto, Tinta Roriz.
PAIRING: Japanese food, seafood and salads.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Buy Vinha Paz Wine:
Highlighted review about 2015 Vinha Paz Rosé
Posted on 22/07/17 at 05.16
- Very intense, beautiful ruby color, when shaken some violet touches. On the palate it's light, less fruit than on the aroma, the hazelnut yet to be confirmed. Very short end and a lot of acidity that leaves a lot to be desired.
- Soft pressing. Spontaneous...
More reviews about 2015 Vinha Paz Rosé