Moreira Olazabal & Borges (Dao)
If you liked 2013 M.O.B., you may also enjoy...
Description · Moreira Olazabal & Borges
2013 M.O.B. (Baga, Jaén and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Mob:
- View: black as the tub, a violet edge.
- Nose: clean, ripe red berry and cherry oscurs, some roast beef, leather and licorice.
- Mouth: dry, soft acidity, smooth tannins, ripe and juicy red fruits, medium bodied, with moderate alcohol and a long finish, easy to drink and very elegant.
VINEYARD: Moreira, Olazabal & Borges
GRAPES: Baga, Touriga Nacional, Alfrocheiro Preto.
WINE PAIRING: hard and mature cheeses.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Moreira Olazabal & Borges
Buy Moreira Olazabal & Borges Wine:
Highlighted review about 2013 M.O.B.
Posted on 22/07/17 at 05.16
- It is a wine with a beautiful violet color but without being opaque, very intense and complex aroma full of character and delicacy. In the mouth with strong presence but very fresh and smooth.
- It comes from the vineyards of Seia, vinified in mills and stainless...
More reviews about 2013 M.O.B.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about M.O.B. 2012