Klein Constantia Estate (Constantia)
Technical sheet · Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc
If you liked 2018 Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc, you may also enjoy...
Description · Klein Constantia Estate
2018 Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc (Sauvignon Blanc)
- View: yellow and straw, borders and edges between soft and green, clean and bright gold.
- Nose: a cozy, rich nose with aromas of citrus peel and.
- Mouth: full body, well rounded, with a prominent texture and steeling acid backbone. fresh and pure flavors of melon and citrus enveloping, persistent and rich finish.
GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.
AGEING: Aged for 7 months on lees then mixing the different batches to create this elegant wine.
PREPARATION: lots classified by hand and gently pressed grapes, allowing optimal use a free run juice. Fermented tank 100%.
PAIRING: seafood, vegetarian food and goat cheese.
Klein Constantia Estate
Constantia, the first wine farm in Southern Africa, was established in 1685 and was used to produce wine as well as other fruit and vegetables and cattle farming. It was under the Cloete family ownership that Constantia's sweet dessert wine made primarily from vine-dried Muscat de Frontignan...
Buy Klein Constantia Estate Wine:
2016 Klein Constantia Estate Chardonnay
Constantia (White Wine)
2015 Klein Constantia Estate Cap Classique Brut
Constantia (Sparkling Wine)
2016 Klein Constantia Estate Vin de Constance Magnum
Constantia (Sweet Wine)
Highlighted review about 2018 Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc
Posted on 24/05/19 at 04.36
- A full-bodied palate that is crisp and well rounded, zesty acidity with a minerality specific to the Klein Constantia terroir.
- The wine concludes with a long and refreshing finish.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc 2012
Reviews about Klein Constantia Sauvignon Blanc 2017