Bodegas Contreras Ruiz (Condado De Huelva)
$14.46 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2015 Líbero right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bodegas Contreras Ruiz
TASTING NOTES OF 2015 Líbero:
- View: straw yellow, golden, shiny and dense tear reflexes.
- Nose: ripe white fruit, subtle memories of the oak, notes of dried fruit (apricot), dulce de leche, coppice balsamic herbs like mazanilla.
- Mouth: tasty, smooth, balanced feel, fresh acidity, fruit, grapefruit, citrus peel and candied end smoked, mineral salt and strength.
APPELLATION: Condado De Huelva.
VINES: Bodegas Contreras Ruiz
WINE PAIRING: Rice coast, steamed seafood, processed fish.
TEMPERATURE: 12-14 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Bodegas Contreras Ruiz
Buy Bodegas Contreras Ruiz Wine:
Highlighted review about 2015 Líbero
Posted on 16/06/17 at 13.21
- View: Straw yellow with fine gold reflexes and marked tear. floral aroma and fruity notes of peach and stone fruits, dairy and balsam with seabed and Atlantic
- Palate: unctuous and tasty, dense and Glycerinated
Type: White with ecological breeding
Grape: Zalema from organic...
More reviews about 2015 Líbero