Remy Martin (Cognac)
If you liked Rémy Martin Louis XIII, you may also enjoy...
Description · Remy Martin
Rémy Martin Louis XIII (Colombard and Ugni Blanc)
- Color: Cognac Rémy Martin Louis XIII Grande Champagne is gold very dark.
- Smell: this cognac develops aromas of narcissus, jasmine, very old port, cigars, curry, saffron, passion fruit, violet, iris, litchi, pineapple, eucalyptus and sandalwood .
- Palate: Very concentrated, rich in aromas, warm and harmonious, long finish.
ALCOHOL: 40% vol
GRAPES: Ugni Blanc and Colombard
DEVELOPMENT: The Rémy Martin Louis XIII is a blend 100% Grande Champagne 1200 waters elderly different life between 40 and 100 years. This wine is the more upscale of the House and is aged in century-old tierces (barrels of 90 liters). Each decanter is numbered Louis XIII.
Creation of cognac is the work of the Cellar Master. By subtly blending eaux-de-vie (water-of-life) like an alchemist, I created the Fine Champagne Cognacs of the House of Remy Martin. Our Cellar Master, Pierrette Trichet, blends and combine these eaux-de-vie to create our Cognac. Coming...
Buy Remy Martin Spirits:
Highlighted review about Rémy Martin Louis XIII
Posted on 11/05/18 at 04.43
On June 15, 2011, the house of...
More reviews about Rémy Martin Louis XIII
Posted on 04/09/17 at 12.37
- View: Louis XII has a dark amber colour.
- Nose: Mixture exceptional and unique flavours that linger.
- Mouth: Its unique taste corresponds to a fine distillation stills...
Posted on 15/04/16 at 05.14
The Louis XII impresses me more and more
Posted on 07/10/14 at 11.55
- Color: Cognac Remy Martin Louis XIII Bot.Baccarat has a deep mahogany color.
- Smell: fruity notes: plum and hazelnut with a hint of orange. Floral notes: a subtle touch of jasmine...
Posted on 19/09/17 at 12.55
Posted on 20/05/17 at 05.07
Dorado very dark Nose
First impressions Narcissus, Jasmine, very old Porto, Cigar, Curry, Saffron, Passion Fruit
Second Printing Violet, Iris, Litchi, Pineapple, Eucalyptus and Sandalwood...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Posted on 03/11/15 at 12.16
Posted on 28/03/15 at 05.13