Martell Cognac (Cognac)
Product not available in United States
It is a sublime, excellent cognac, characterized by complex and intense aromas. In the nose, notes of almonds, hazelnuts and coffee are interwoven with floral and spicy aromas that turn into a round taste that is soft and sweet in the mouth.
As the name suggests, Martell Cohiba is perfect in combination with Cuban cigars of the same name: **An alliance that bears the seal of approval.
If you liked Martell Cohiba, you may also enjoy...
Description · Martell Cognac
- Colour: Martell Cohiba has an amber color with golden reflections and mahogany tones
- Odour: aromas of almond, hazelnut, honey and vanilla. And woody notes.
- Flavour: round, smooth and almost sweet, before offering a touch of liquorice and hazelnut notes
PREPARATION: made from a unique blend of the best "eaux-de-vies" of great champagne. Also, was aged between 40 and 50 years in oak barrels, which gives it its rich flavors and aromas.
Under the auspices of the Martell family since 1715, Martell, the oldest of the great cognac houses, uses its know-how to create cognacs that have been known and appreciated for three centuries.
Buy Martell Cognac Spirits:
1906 Vintage Martell Very Choice Old Old Bottling
1905 Vintage Martell Very Choice Old Old Bottling
Martell Cordon Bleu Carafe Baccarat Old Bottling 75cl
Highlighted review about Martell Cohiba
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Martell Cohiba
Posted on 19/05/15 at 11.33
Posted on 11/02/19 at 13.19
- Colour: amber, mahogany and gold highlights notes.
- Flavour: aromas of almond, hazelnut, honey and vanilla. Woody notes
- Taste: Well structured, fresh, flexible...
Posted on 14/12/16 at 05.34
You can't ask for more
Posted on 17/10/14 at 12.53