Product not available in United States
If you liked Hennessy Paradis, you may also enjoy...
Description · Hennessy
Hennessy Paradis (Ugni Blanc, Colombard and Folle Blanche)
- Color: Hennessy Paradise, coppery gold
- Smell: cinnamon and candied fruit
- Taste: Fruity and harmonious, fruity fragrance
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
In 1765, Richard Hennessy, an Irish aristocrat in the service of France, founded in the Cognac region a trading house of spirits. His son Jacques would then give a quick boost to the company. Since then, the history of cognac has never ceased to be written with Hennessy. Hennessy is the...
Buy Hennessy Spirits:
Highlighted review about Hennessy Paradis
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Hennessy Paradis
Posted on 28/11/11 at 10.12
BODEGA: JAS HENNESSY CO.
Posted on 31/10/17 at 14.43
- Color: coppery.
- Flavour: notes of spices, floral and delicate aromas, cinnamon.
- Flavor: candied fruits, dried roses, honey and truffles.
Posted on 02/03/16 at 05.31
The Cognac Hennessy Paradis Extra is an impeccable drink
Posted on 03/02/14 at 05.33
I found it awesome
Posted on 19/02/18 at 15.27
Contents: 0, 70 l
Hennessy Paradis, born thanks to the oldest reserves of Cognac in the world, and 'an exclusive assembly of spirits selected for their richness and...
Posted on 11/01/18 at 04.44
coppery gold color Nose
cinnamon and candied fruit smell Boca
tasty balanced flavor, fruit perfume
Posted on 09/11/17 at 04.58
- Hennessy Paradis is a blend of over one hundred very old "eaux-de-vie" from Cognac's finest growing regions. They matured amongst the most remarkable collection of rare...
Posted on 28/10/15 at 11.33