If you liked Hennessy Fine de Cognac, you may also enjoy...
Description · Hennessy
Hennessy Fine de Cognac
TASTING NOTES: Hennessy Fine de Cognac
- Color: Clear, pale amber robe
- Flavor: Notes of white nougat and hazelnut with warm, pleasant tones, echoing its smooth texture
- Taste: Notes of Viennese coffee, hints of candied citrus and bergamot and fresh on the finish
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Selected Eaux-de-vie with floral and fruity aromas. The distillation is followed by an ageing in 10-year-old oak casks in the cellars in which three or four generations of Eaux-de-vie have already been aged.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol.
In 1765, Richard Hennessy, an Irish aristocrat in the service of France, founded in the Cognac region a trading house of spirits. His son Jacques would then give a quick boost to the company. Since then, the history of cognac has never ceased to be written with Hennessy. Hennessy is the...
Buy Hennessy Spirits:
Highlighted review about Hennessy Fine de Cognac
Posted on 30/05/18 at 16.52
More reviews about Hennessy Fine de Cognac
Posted on 17/01/18 at 09.51
Posted on 16/04/16 at 12.23
Posted on 12/12/14 at 21.30
Posted on 17/12/18 at 14.23
- Color: Light amber.
- Odor: You can see the floral and wild fruit tones. It has aromatic sweet tones of honey and spices.
- Taste: You can feel the...