Product not available in United States
For the French brand, the Hennessy Fine de Cognac is in a category of its own and stands out with its lightness and clear structure. With its unique blend, this cognac states an example regarding precision, liquidity and structure only to uplift the concept of "Savoir-Faire" at Hennessy to new levels. The Hennessy Fine de Cognac is a cognac for connoisseurs and trendsetter in Europe.
If you liked Hennessy Fine de Cognac, you may also enjoy...
Description · Hennessy
Hennessy Fine de Cognac
TASTING NOTES: Hennessy Fine de Cognac
- Color: Clear, pale amber robe
- Flavor: Notes of white nougat and hazelnut with warm, pleasant tones, echoing its smooth texture
- Taste: Notes of Viennese coffee, hints of candied citrus and bergamot and fresh on the finish
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Selected Eaux-de-vie with floral and fruity aromas. The distillation is followed by an ageing in 10-year-old oak casks in the cellars in which three or four generations of Eaux-de-vie have already been aged.
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol.
In 1765, Richard Hennessy, an Irish aristocrat in the service of France, founded in the Cognac region a trading house of spirits. His son Jacques would then give a quick boost to the company. Since then, the history of cognac has never ceased to be written with Hennessy. Hennessy is the...
Buy Hennessy Spirits:
Highlighted review about Hennessy Fine de Cognac
Posted on 25/05/19 at 05.14
More reviews about Hennessy Fine de Cognac
Posted on 17/01/18 at 09.51
Posted on 16/04/16 at 12.23
Posted on 12/12/14 at 21.30
Posted on 17/12/18 at 14.23
- Color: Light amber.
- Odor: You can see the floral and wild fruit tones. It has aromatic sweet tones of honey and spices.
- Taste: You can feel the...