Veuve Clicquot (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (55%), Chardonnay (25%), Pinot Meunier (20%)|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Veuve Clicquot
Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
- View: Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé is pink salmon with copper flashing.
- Nose: Very expressive red fruit, hints of dried fruits and pastries.
- Taste: Harmonious and fresh, with notes of red fruit jam.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 to 10 ° C
PAIRING: Lobster, police, risottos, baked salmon, fruit tarts.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier
Who was the first to think of using the old quarries to stock champagne bottles? Although it is difficult to say, Veuve Clicquot did take advantage of the opportunity to increase cellaring space for its wines. In 1909, the House bought some magnificent chalk cellars, located on the Saint-Nicaise...
Buy Veuve Clicquot Wine:
Highlighted review about Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
More reviews about Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- When tasted, it reveals great structure and a remarkably long finish.
Posted on 15/09/10 at 15.53
Posted on 14/12/17 at 08.46
- View: salmon with coppery highlights.
- Nose: very expressive, red fruits, hints of dried fruits and pastries.
- Palate: harmonious, fresh, notes of red fruit jam....
Posted on 09/06/15 at 08.06
Veuve Clicquot Rose 70cl
Posted on 13/07/13 at 05.29
It is superior
Posted on 21/11/11 at 04.40
Champagne Veuve Clicquot Rosé is superb
Posted on 16/09/11 at 04.37
Veuve Clicquot Rosé was among my favorites
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04