Veuve Clicquot (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Veuve Clicquot Brut
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Veuve Clicquot
- 150 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Veuve Clicquot
Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: A beautiful color, golden yellow reflexes, fine lather.
- Nose: powerful and pleasant, fruity at first (white fruits, nuts), then finally avainillada and sweet-scented bread. Ideal balance between the aromas of grape varieties (fruit) and the aromas of aging in bottle (pastries).
- Mouth: On the palate, the attack is frank and dynamic, then giving way to a fruity harmony. The wine has some structure, which allows its classification in the family the Bruts structured and vinous. Persistence is extraordinary aromatic with fruity notes and spicy at the same time.
VINEYARD: Veuve Clicquot
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
Who was the first to think of using the old quarries to stock champagne bottles? Although it is difficult to say, Veuve Clicquot did take advantage of the opportunity to increase cellaring space for its wines. In 1909, the House bought some magnificent chalk cellars, located on the...
Buy Veuve Clicquot Wine:
Highlighted review about Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- It comes from the winery Veuve Clicquot and belongs to the designation of origin Champagne (France). It is made with Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier grapes.
- It is yellow with golden highlights and contains very small...
More reviews about Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum
Posted on 14/12/17 at 09.10
- View: Yellow with golden sparkles and tiny bubbles.
- Nose: intense and pleasant, fruit and brioche between notes of nuts, perfect balance...
Posted on 14/12/17 at 09.04
The widow Clicquot, one of the two most famous French women of all (the other being Joan of Arc), conferred international renown on the house that bears her name, founded in 1772...
Posted on 04/08/16 at 05.28
Posted on 29/09/12 at 05.09
I found it captivating
Posted on 10/04/18 at 14.59
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59