Veuve Clicquot (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Veuve Clicquot Brut
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Veuve Clicquot
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Veuve Clicquot Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Veuve Clicquot
Veuve Clicquot Brut (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
Veuve Clicquot Brut is a Champagne produced by the legendary French wine cellar Veuve Clicquot, which produces premium quality sparkling wines since 1772. With such a long tradition of wine culture it comes to no surprise that the 1893 bottle of Veuve Clicquot, which was found in the Torosay Castle, Scotland, in 2008, is now considered a real treasure.
- View: A beautiful color, golden yellow reflexes, fine lather.
- Nose: powerful and pleasant, fruity at first (white fruits, nuts), then finally avainillada and sweet-scented bread. Ideal balance between the aromas of grape varieties (fruit) and the aromas of aging in bottle (pastries).
- Mouth: On the palate, the attack is frank and dynamic, then giving way to a fruity harmony. The wine has some structure, which allows its classification in the family the Bruts structured and vinous. Persistence is extraordinary aromatic with fruity notes and spicy at the same time.
VINEYARD: Veuve Clicquot
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
Who was the first to think of using the old quarries to stock champagne bottles? Although it is difficult to say, Veuve Clicquot did take advantage of the opportunity to increase cellaring space for its wines. In 1909, the House bought some magnificent chalk cellars, located on the Saint-Nicaise...
Buy Veuve Clicquot Wine:
Highlighted review about Veuve Clicquot Brut
More reviews about Veuve Clicquot Brut
Posted on 12/07/11 at 19.58
Les recomendamos prueben el champagne y acompáñenlo si la cosa lo permite con una langosta guisada c
Posted on 29/06/16 at 09.34
- View: yellow, gold sparkles and tiny bubbles.
- Nose: intense and pleasant, fruit and brioche between notes of nuts. Perfect balance between...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 15.05
- View: bright pink
- Nose: aromas of red and black fruits
- Mouth: sweet, soda, fresh
APPELLATION: Champagne (France)
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 15.04
- View: yellow, golden highlights and tiny bubbles.
- Nose: intense and enjoyable. Fruit and brioche between notes of nuts. Perfect balance between fresh fruit and...