Technical sheet · Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus
If you liked Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus is shiny coat, pale yellow with silver reflejso sign of a high proportion of large chardonnays. The bubbles are fine and form a creamy foam cord gently and persistent
- Nose: The nose is thin and cool. The first aromas are minerals and vegetables quickly become then floral with elderflower fragrance blended with spicy cinnamon,
- Taste: On the palate is intense and frank, dominated by very fresh citrus notes. Then it becomes much larger, round, silky, accompanied by flavors of white peaches in syrup. The aftertaste is long, rich and explosive
PAIRING: can be enjoyed as an aperitif and accompanies a charm seafood dishes.
WINEMAKING: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir is selected vineyards exclusively on Grands Crus classified at 100% on the scale of the wines of Champagne. Made from vintage wines (first pressing only), this assembly allows for the refinement and the structure necessary for a great long shelf champagne.
GRAPES: 50% Chardonnay and 50% Pinot Noir
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus
Posted on 19/01/19 at 04.38
More reviews about Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus
Posted on 02/11/15 at 12.40
- View: Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus is a pale bright yellow, with silvery reflections, reflecting the high proportion of Chardonnay. The bubbles are fine and form a lasting and...
Posted on 18/10/11 at 04.38
Champagne Taittinger Prélude Grands Crus Blanc was among my favorites
Posted on 23/09/17 at 05.12
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- The bubbles are fine and form a lasting and delicately creamy mousse.