Technical sheet · Taittinger Cuvée Prestige
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||AppetizersDessertsFishSeafoodWhitefishPrawnsCakes and pastries|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Taittinger Cuvée Prestige, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Cuvée Prestige (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: pale gold with fine bubbles and persitentes.
- Nose: berries, toast and earth is allied with subtle notes of white fruit
- Taste: soft, round structure, creamy and elegant toasted nuances. Fruity wide size.
Grapes: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
CELLAR: Champagne Taittinger
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Cuvée Prestige
Posted on 26/04/19 at 13.41
More reviews about Taittinger Cuvée Prestige
Posted on 17/04/19 at 17.10
- View: bright straw yellow, fine and persistent perlage.
- Nose: Fragrant and fruity aromas, white peach, hawthorn, acacia, pleasant vanilla and...
Posted on 09/01/17 at 10.57
- View: bright, golden yellow straw. fine bubbles and discreet but persistent foam.
- Nose: fruity aromas, peach, white flowers and vanilla...
Posted on 09/01/13 at 05.08
It's my favorite
Posted on 25/09/18 at 04.38
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20
Posted on 13/06/18 at 04.51
Posted on 05/04/18 at 13.47
pale gold with fine bubbles and persitentes
Berries, toast and earth is allied with subtle notes of white fruit Boca
Smooth, round texture, creamy and elegant toasted nuances