Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Taittinger Comtes de Champagne
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
If you liked 2007 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
2007 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne (Chardonnay)
- View: Pale yellow with fine and persistent bubbles;
- Nose: aromatic bouquet of spices, fresh fruit and white flowers;
- Boca: Boca harmonious and vinous. spicy finish.
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay
AGING: 5% of the wine ages for 4 months in oak barrels (renewed by thirds every year). The wine is bottled and down in the basement where aging 8 to 10 years.
PAIRING ideally enjoy an aperitif or with seafood, shellfish purposes or grilled fish with sauce.
RIGHT SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
ALCOHOL: 12 ° C
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about 2007 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne
Posted on 21/06/19 at 04.22
- View: The color is pale yellow. Bubbles, very light and abundant amount regularly to form a cord of fine foam.
- Nose: The nose, very pure, opens with a contrast between an already affirmed intensity and finesse that is revealed by aromas of pear, of greengage, white flower. The...
More reviews about 2007 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Taittinger Comtes de Champagne 2005
Reviews about Taittinger Comtes de Champagne 2006
Reviews about Taittinger Comtes de Champagne 2002