Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Taittinger Comtes de Champagne
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
If you liked Taittinger Comtes de Champagne, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Comtes de Champagne (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Taittinger Comtes de Champagne:
- View: pale yellow, silver highlights, exceptionally fine bubbles, lively and lasting elegant necklace of mousse.
- Nose: expressive bouquet of flowers.
- Mouth: citrus and notes of toasted hazelnuts. An ethereal and sublime end.
WINE PAIRING: a wonderful accompaniment to fish and seafood entrees (tuna carpaccio with truffle white).
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Comtes de Champagne
Posted on 26/02/19 at 13.13
More reviews about Taittinger Comtes de Champagne
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Posted on 17/01/17 at 05.04
- View: The color is pale yellow. Bubbles, very light and abundant amount regularly to form a cord of fine foam.
- Nose: The nose, very pure, opens with a contrast between an already...
Posted on 13/07/16 at 09.00
- View: The color is pale yellow
- Nose: The nose is very intense, opens with creamy notes of pastry cream, a rich aroma
- Palate: On the palate, the attack is frank with a nice tension,...