Product not available in United States
Taittinger Brut Réserve is one of the finest non-vintage Champagnes because of the large proportion of Chardonnay (40%) added, which makes him an exceptional Brut. Also, it is a very balanced Champagne and an absolute constant quality, so the Taittinger house is particularly proud of it.
Technical sheet · Taittinger Brut Réserve
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Taittinger Brut Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Brut Réserve (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Taittinger Brut Réserve is deep golden yellow. Elegant and persistent bubbles
- Nose: Very expressive and open, mixed fruit and bakery scents. Aromas of peach, white flowers and vanilla.
- Palate: A harmonious freshness and vividness. A delicate wine with hints of fresh fruit and honey.
GRAPES: Chardonnay (40%), Pinot Noir (60%), Pinot Meunier
AGING: 36 months in bottle
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Brut Réserve
More reviews about Taittinger Brut Réserve
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The nose is light and delicate with hints of fruits and brioche.
- The palate is lean, but...
Posted on 02/11/15 at 12.51
- View: shiny coat, golden straw yellow, fine bubbles, discreet and persistent foam.
- Nose: very expressive and open nose, fruity aromas of brioche,...
Posted on 25/05/15 at 14.01
- View: brilliant, golden straw yellow color.
- Nose: exhales aômes peach, white flowers and honey
- Palate: attack lively and fresh mouth, harmonious.
Posted on 13/04/15 at 18.08
- View: Taittinger Brut Reserva has a bright color, golden straw yellow. Fine bubbles and unobtrusive but persistent foam.
- Nose: Very expressive and open, somewhat fruity. Peach,...
Posted on 25/10/13 at 11.14
- View: straw yellow. Bubble light and at the end
- Nose: expressive, open, with notes of brioche. Aromas of peach and white notes and vanilla.
- Taste: fresh and lively taste of...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 30/11/17 at 04.24