Ruinart produces this Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml ($49.56), a sparkling wine from Champagne vinified from chardonnay and has an alcoholic strength of 12.5%. A wine sparkling rated with 4 of 5 points according to Uvinum's users.
Technical sheet · Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml
If you liked Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml (Chardonnay)
- View: Pale yellow
- Nose: Aromas of smoky, toasty, mineral, ripe pears and flowers.
- Mouth: apple, citrus and walnut. Dry finish.
WINERY: Champagne Ruinart
Over the centuries, Ruinart has cultivated excellence as a way of life. Nicolas Ruinart's successive heirs have placed quality, authenticity and elegance at the heart of their champagne production. In doing so, they have perpetuated the dreams of Dom Thierry Ruinart, the principal inspiration...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml
Posted on 28/04/17 at 12.37
- Champagne Ruinart Blanc de Blancs is a complex yet sophisticated champagne - Very elegant - The taste is fresh and the champagne is made from 100% Chardonnay grapes - This is absolutely one of the best champagnes on the market.read complete
More reviews about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml
Posted on 07/04/15 at 05.19
De Blancs Grands Crus 375ml is striking
Posted on 01/11/11 at 04.45
Champagne Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Grands Crus Blanc 375ml is correct
Posted on 05/04/17 at 11.47
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: great bargains
IDEAL CONSUMPTION: 2017/2020
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: appetizers and seafood dishes
GRAPES: chardonnay 100%
Posted on 13/07/16 at 04.53
- View: Very beautiful golden yellow Pi ¢ it with light green reflections, brilliant and luminous color. Active and persistent effervescence release.
- Nose: The first nose of great...
Posted on 29/05/15 at 11.28
The Blanc de Blancs de Blancs Ruinart is made from 100% chardonnay grapes from the Côte des Blancs and Montagne de Reims. Apart is that these champagne in a completely clear bottle is in the shape...read complete
Posted on 25/09/13 at 12.49
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Champagne is the quintessential appetizer. The first aroma is fruity, dominated by critics, is the continuation of white fruit and floral notes. The palate is very fresh and...read complete
Posted on 19/02/13 at 04.43
Founded in 1729, was the first Maison Ruinart Champagne. For over two centuries, the family converted Stainless (renamed Brimont Ruinart in 1817) has led the Maison with the same record. The...read complete