Technical sheet · R de Ruinart
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- 150 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
- W&S Magazine Score:
If you liked R de Ruinart Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
R de Ruinart Magnum (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
-View: R de Ruinart Magnum is very brillanteAmarillo golden yellow gold, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface.
-Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the predominance of fruity aromas (pears).
- Mouth: The mouth is balanced encounter. Tough and durable, full-bodied and ripe fruit aromas. Pleasant, lingering finish.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 º C
PAIRING: Baked white fish, cheese maroilles, Coulommiers
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
Over the centuries, Ruinart has cultivated excellence as a way of life. Nicolas Ruinart's successive heirs have placed quality, authenticity and elegance at the heart of their champagne production. In doing so, they have perpetuated the dreams of Dom Thierry Ruinart, the principal inspiration...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about R de Ruinart Magnum
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04
More reviews about R de Ruinart Magnum
Posted on 24/10/16 at 12.11
- View: yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: fine and fruity aromas of pear white meat and nuts (hazelnut, almond), then notes of white flowers, aromas of...
Posted on 24/02/16 at 10.19
- View: Golden, brilliant yellow. Fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: very delicate nose, good intensity, with a predominance of freshness and fruit aromas...
Posted on 07/08/15 at 09.03
Posted on 04/02/14 at 05.32
Posted on 11/08/17 at 11.58
Posted on 15/11/16 at 05.00
TIME to taste it: Important occasions
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2017
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: seafood appetizers and pasta or rice dishes
GRAPES: 57% pinot...