$30.79 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy R de Ruinart 50cl right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Ruinart
R de Ruinart 50cl
TASTING NOTES OF R de Ruinart 50cl:
- View: yellow, golden hues and crystal shine, alive and fine bubbles, persistent slight rosary.
- Nose: Fine, fresh and fruity, imbued with notes of white meat fruit (pear), apricot, hazelnut and almond fresh, floral and spicy, complemented by delicious aromas of brioche and biscuit, with a point of complexity smell.
- Mouth: perfectly balanced and tactile wine, predominance of freshness, with great roundness and a long finish of ripe fruit aromas (greengage nectarine).
GRAPES: 40% Chardonnay, 57% Pinot Noir and Meunier 3%.
PAIRING: grilled scallops, sole "Meunière" little mature cheeses, as well creamy Chaource or Langres.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Over the centuries, Ruinart has cultivated excellence as a way of life. Nicolas Ruinart's successive heirs have placed quality, authenticity and elegance at the heart of their champagne production. In doing so, they have perpetuated the dreams of Dom Thierry Ruinart, the principal inspiration...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
More reviews about R de Ruinart 50cl
Posted on 29/01/18 at 14.11
- View: bright and clear yellow, golden reflections, beautiful sheen, sustained effervescence,
a rosary very persistent.
- Nose: Fine and fresh nose,...
Posted on 24/12/16 at 05.37