R de Ruinart is a classic champagne and what we can call a safe bet. Chardonnay is dominant in the blend and is fully expressed. Quality is always at the appointment and the shape of the bottle provides the elegance of your table from the aperitif to the dessert.
Technical sheet · R de Ruinart
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Awards:||Guide Gault Et Millau: Note 15/20|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||88|
If you liked R de Ruinart, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
R de Ruinart (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface.
- Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the dominance of the fruity aromas (pears)
- Palate: The palate is balanced encounter. Robust and durable, full-bodied and ripe fruit aromas. Pleasant, lingering finish.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
Alcohol level: 12. 50%
PAIRING: White fish baked cheese Maroilles, Coulommiers
Over the centuries, Ruinart has cultivated excellence as a way of life. Nicolas Ruinart's successive heirs have placed quality, authenticity and elegance at the heart of their champagne production. In doing so, they have perpetuated the dreams of Dom Thierry Ruinart, the principal inspiration...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about R de Ruinart
Posted on 13/06/19 at 15.57
seat chalk. - Vinification: Traditional fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Dosage: 9 g L - Yield: nc - Volume: 12 - Apogee: A drink at present - Service: 10 -...
More reviews about R de Ruinart
Posted on 27/03/19 at 12.11
- View: R de Ruinart has a bright yellow enameled with pale green reflections. Its effervescence is fine and persistent.
- Nose: this vintage reveals first notes of sweet...
Posted on 26/07/18 at 10.57
- View: yellow, golden reflections and crystalline brightness, vivid and fine bubbles, persistent slight rosary.
- Nose: Fine, fresh and fruity, white-fleshed...
Posted on 14/12/16 at 11.45
- View: yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: fine and fruity aroma, aromas of pear and white pulp nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, notes of white flowers, aromas of...
Posted on 24/02/16 at 10.19
- View: Yellow with golden hues and crystal shine, vivid and fine bubbles, persistent slight rosary.
- Nose: Fine, fresh and fruity, imbued with notes of...
Posted on 03/11/15 at 14.19
- View: Nicolas Ruinart Ruinart Brut R de Ruinart has a beige color with amber highlights.
- Nose: fruity aroma, with scents of pear and nuts. Then the notes of white flowers, with...
Posted on 27/07/15 at 11.35
- View: Ruinart Champagne Brut R has a very bright golden yellow. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface.
- Nose: fruity aroma, with scents of pear and nuts. Then the notes...