Pol Roger (Champagne)
Pol Roger, known as the champagne of the "Knights" for its distinction and elegance, has been the favorite of the British royal family and characters who have marked history, as Winston Churchill, for years. Champagne Pol Roger has become an icon of refinement and infinite pleasure, born in the coolest and deepest wineries in the region which allows it to obtain those fine bubbles that give it its light, elegant and at the same time vigorous and jovial character. The undisputed dedication and patience of at least two vintages and three varieties of champagne are those that provide that subtle aroma dominated by white flowers, green apple, brioche and a touch of minerality, with delicate notes of stone fruit to the palate, and walnut, which holds freshness and acidity in perfect balance. With its beautiful golden straw yellow color, the seal of aristocracy and distinction, it has been the official champagne at the British Royal Weddings. If we are talking about elegant and distinguished celebrations, the Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam champagne will be a company of indisputable elegance. This presentation Jeroboam 3L is practical to refrigerate and serve in your big celebrations.
Technical sheet · Pol Roger Brut Réserve
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||300cl Other volumes|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam
- View: Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam is a light gold color with small pearls
- Nose: Complex nose with layers of walnuts and raw, white fungus, grass, pineapple, lime and nougat with a hint of harshness. Slightly sweet entry, this is rich and creamy with a lovely exuberance to it early and apricot.
- Mouth: Acidity appears at the end, so the pineapple and lemon fruit flavors in the foreground. The finish is long and subtle, spicy with a spicy minerality.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
WINERY: Champagne Pol Roger
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a whole...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
Highlighted review about Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam
Posted on 24/02/19 at 04.58
More reviews about Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam
Posted on 19/07/18 at 13.58
- View: straw yellow, fine and persistent bubble.
- Nose: powerful, pleasant, fruity aromas, pear, mango, floral aromas, jasmine, honeysuckle,...
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- The house represents the exact style you erwartet- of high class champagnes and can produce...