Pol Roger (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Pol Roger Brut Réserve
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||300 cl Other volumes|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam
- View: Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam is a light gold color with small pearls
- Nose: Complex nose with layers of walnuts and raw, white fungus, grass, pineapple, lime and nougat with a hint of harshness. Slightly sweet entry, this is rich and creamy with a lovely exuberance to it early and apricot.
- Mouth: Acidity appears at the end, so the pineapple and lemon fruit flavors in the foreground. The finish is long and subtle, spicy with a spicy minerality.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
WINERY: Champagne Pol Roger
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
Highlighted review about Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam
Posted on 24/02/19 at 04.58
More reviews about Pol Roger Brut Réserve Jeroboam
Posted on 19/07/18 at 13.58
- View: straw yellow, fine and persistent bubble.
- Nose: powerful, pleasant, fruity aromas, pear, mango, floral aromas, jasmine, honeysuckle,...
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- The house represents the exact style you erwartet- of high class champagnes and can produce...