G.H. Mumm (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Mumm Cordon Rouge Magnum is the champagne of the great athletes: it accompanies the Formula 1 podiums, the World Rally Championships and the NBA Final. It is perhaps the most famous champagne in the world with a flawless quality.
The famous red string on the label is the symbol of the High Honour of the French Legion of Honour, which was used by Georges Hermann Mumm himself as decoration for his bottle in 1876.
Thanks to the legendary Cuvée Cordon Rouge, Mumm has established itself as the most important champagne house. The style of each Cordon Rouge is based on a constant and subtle balance between freshness and intensity.
Technical sheet · Mumm Cordon Rouge
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (45%), Chardonnay (30%), Pinot Meunier (25%)|
|Pairing:||AppetizersMeatSnacks and appetizersWhite meat|
|Awards:||2017 Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirits Competition|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Mumm Cordon Rouge Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · G.H. Mumm
Mumm Cordon Rouge Magnum (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
TASTING NOTES: Mumm Cordon Rouge Magnum
- View: Golden yellow with hints of jade. Fine bubbles, elegant and abundant.
- Nose: Citric aromas combined with scents of fleshy fruits like white peach and apricot. Hints of vanilla and honey nut.
- Mouth: Complex diversity of flavours of fresh fruit and candy. Fine acidity, rich lather while not imposing and excellent length on the palate culminating in a well-balanced finish
WINE CELLAR: G.H. Mumm
GRAPES: 45% Pinot Noir 25% Pinot Meunier 30% Chardonnay
For nearly two centuries, the House of G.H. Mumm has been shaped by the strongly held values that still form an integral part of its identity today. The history of the House reads like an adventure driven by the passion and courage of its founders. Exploring and travelling the world over in...
Buy G.H. Mumm Wine:
Highlighted review about Mumm Cordon Rouge Magnum
Posted on 14/11/18 at 04.34
More reviews about Mumm Cordon Rouge Magnum
Posted on 12/09/18 at 10.04
- View: Golden yellow. fine and elegant bubbles.
- Nose: citrus and fleshy fruits.
- Mouth: balanced, subtle and complex. Long and fresh....
Posted on 04/11/15 at 12.56
- View: Mumm Cordon Rouge Magnum is golden yellow with hints of jade. Abundant but fine and elegant bubbles and reflect the delicacy and dynamics of this champagne.
- Nose: Aromas...
Posted on 02/01/14 at 11.37
- View: Champagne Mumm Cordon Rouge Magnum is golden yellow.
-Nose: The nose shows notes of fine pastries, orange fruit notes like peach and citrus notes combined with milk...
Posted on 06/12/12 at 05.00
Cordon Rouge Brut Magnum is a stunning wine
Posted on 04/09/18 at 16.20