Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Moet & Chandon Ice Impérial Rosé
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Sparkling Color:
- Moët & Chandon
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
If you liked Moet & Chandon Ice Impérial Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moet & Chandon Ice Impérial Rosé (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
Moet & Chandon Ice Impérial Rosé is the first and only rosé Champagne, specially created to taste on or with ice creams. Its style is characterised by splendid fruit and delicious tastes, refreshing elegant summerly soirées.
TASTING NOTES OF Moet & Chandon Ice Rosé Impérial:
- View: pink, amber touches
- Nose: intense and vivid red fruit (wild strawberry, raspberry, cherry) bouquet, floral shade of pink, light touch of pepper.
- Mouth: juicy and persistent intensity of berries (strawberry, raspberry, currant), fleshiness and peach firmness and freshness of a subtle note of menthol.
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Pinot Noir: 40% -50%, 30-40% Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay: 10% to 20%.
WINE PAIRING: Red meat, duck, goose, hunting, fresh goat cheese, mozzarella, mascarpone and fresh berries.
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moet & Chandon Ice Impérial Rosé
More reviews about Moet & Chandon Ice Impérial Rosé
Posted on 29/06/17 at 12.43
- View: bright pink and golden reflections.
- Nose: fruity aroma, fragrant aromas of red berries and cherries Morello: cherries and...
Posted on 25/07/17 at 05.09
Pink, amber touches Nose
vivid and light red fruit (wild strawberry, raspberry, cherry) bouquet, floral pink hue, hint of pepper
and persistent juicy berries (strawberry, raspberry,...