Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Moët & Chandon produces this Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum ($100.13), a sparkling wine from the region of Champagne made of pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay grapes and has an alcoholic content of 12%. White meat and fruits is a great pairing for the Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum. According to Uvinum users, this sparkling wine earns 4 out of 5 points and has also robert parker: 86 and wine spectator: 89.
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Moët & Chandon
- 150 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
Created in 1869, Moët Impérial embodies the winery's unique style. More than 100 different wines are married, 20-30% reserve wines, to form this French Champagne's maturity, complexity and constancy with the body from the Pinot Noir, the suppleness from the Pinot Meunier and the Chardonnay's finesse.
TASTING NOTES: Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
- View: Golden straw yellow with green highlights
- Nose: Vibrant intensity of green apple and citrus fruit, freshness of mineral nuances and white flowers, elegance of blond notes such as brioche, cereal and fresh nuts
- Mouth: Delicious sumptuousness of white-fleshed fruits (pear, peach, apple), fine mousseux, citric fruits and gooseberries
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir,
PAIRING: Sushi, scallops, oysters, white fish or white meat, fruits
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
Posted on 01/06/16 at 05.16
It impressed me
Posted on 20/11/14 at 13.14
- View: Moet & Chandon Brut Magnum is pale yellow gold.
- Nose: delicately vinous aromas, with a touch of lime and vine blossom.
- Taste: Taste dominated by notes of pastry and...
Posted on 13/02/14 at 15.13
Straw yellow with greenish hues, bright, with fine bubbles and constant. The nose is blunt, clean aroma, flawless, and of considerable intensity. Aromas of ripe white fruit (pears), cakes (angel...read complete
Posted on 03/11/11 at 05.09
Posted on 27/01/16 at 12.04
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne AOC
TIME to taste it: aperitif, dinner with friends
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2017
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: appetizers and seafood dishes
GRAPES: 40% pinot noir,...
Posted on 26/01/16 at 13.17
- View: Moet and Chandon Brut Imperial has a pale yellow color with green hues and fine bubbles forming very sharp cords.
- Nose: you can feel hints of white fruit, acidity given by citrus...
Posted on 19/12/15 at 05.11
Cuvée emblematic of the House since 1869, Brut Impérial is the most accomplished expression and more universal. Brut Impérial integrates all the diversity of grape varieties, the wealth of soils...read complete
Summary of ratings
Special offers in Champagne
Pascal Doquet (Sparkling Wine)
Michel Arnould &... (Sparkling Wine)
Thienot Alain (Sparkling Wine)
Pascal Doquet (Sparkling Wine)