Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- Moët & Chandon
- 150 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
Created in 1869, Moët Impérial embodies the winery's unique style. More than 100 different wines are married, 20-30% reserve wines, to form this French Champagne's maturity, complexity and constancy with the body from the Pinot Noir, the suppleness from the Pinot Meunier and the Chardonnay's finesse.
Champagne Tasting NOTE Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial MAGNUM :
- View: it is characterized by its pale yellow, somewhat greenish color, in a MAGNUM luxury bottle of 1.5 liters. Brilliant, with fine and constant bubbles.
- Nose: frank, with aromas of ripe white fruit (pear), pastry (angel hair), light smoked and aniseed.
- Mouth: fresh, slightly fruity, apricot souvenir, light citrus notes. End with a nice dry feeling.
ORIGIN DENOMINATION: Champagne
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir.
WINE MARKING: Desserts, Fruits, Fish, Meat, White Meat, Seafood
CONSUMPTION TEMPERATURE: 6-9ºC
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 12%
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines,...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
Posted on 24/04/17 at 10.55
- View: Straw yellow with green flashes gold
- Nose: intense notes of green apple and citrus. Freshness of mineral notes and white flowers. Hints of brioche, nuts and cereals
- Boca: white fruit (pear, apple and peach), fine bubbles, citrus liveliness
Moet & Chandon - Founded in...
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
Posted on 01/06/16 at 05.16
It impressed me
Posted on 20/11/14 at 13.14
- View: Moet & Chandon Brut Magnum is pale yellow gold.
- Nose: delicately vinous aromas, with a touch of lime and vine blossom.
- Taste: Taste dominated by notes of pastry and...
Posted on 13/02/14 at 15.13
Posted on 03/11/11 at 05.09
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41
Posted on 27/01/16 at 12.04
TIME to taste it: aperitif, dinner with friends
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2017
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: appetizers and seafood dishes
GRAPES: 40% pinot noir,...