Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Winery:||Moët & Chandon|
|Volume:||1200cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Balthazar, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Balthazar (Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Balthazar:
- View: pale golden yellow.
- Nose: delicately vinous aromas with a touch of lime and vine blossom.
- Mouth: flavor dominated by notes of pastries and fruit, great length on the palate and friendly and intense finish.
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier.
WINE PAIRING: fried eggs with ham, fruit desserts, oysters, foie mi-cuit.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Balthazar
Posted on 05/05/17 at 04.42
Alcohol: 12, 5
Contents: 12, 00 l
The Brut Imperial is a quality champagne Brut product with a balanced assembly of the three varieties of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. It has a medium gold color with amber highlights. Its aroma is...
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Balthazar
Posted on 22/03/16 at 05.17
- View: Moet and Chandon Brut Imperial has a pale yellow color with green hues and fine bubbles forming very sharp cords.
- Nose: you can feel hints of white fruit, acidity given by citrus...