Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Winery:||Moët & Chandon|
|Volume:||37.5cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 375ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 375ml (Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
- View: Champagne pulling pale yellow to green
- Nose: fine wine, an attack of lime and vine blossom.
- Mouth: The mouth is thin, flexible and balanced. The wine leaves an impression of harmony, melt.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
TEMPERATURE: 4 º C and 8 º C
PAIRING: Appetizers, Poultry, Seafood, Fish Blue, white fish, soft cheeses.
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 375ml
Posted on 11/01/19 at 14.32
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 375ml
Posted on 05/06/19 at 08.01
Posted on 20/05/19 at 11.26
- View: Pale yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: delicately vinous aromas, with a hint of lime and vine blossom.
- Mouth: elegant feel,...
Posted on 13/12/18 at 09.29
- View: pale yellow green shooting.
- Nose: delicately winey, an attack linden flower and vine.
- Boca: thin, flexible and balanced mouth, an...
Posted on 23/02/18 at 13.46
Moët et Chandon’s, long history dates back to 1743 when a wine trader by the name of Claude Moët began selling Champagne; first to France, and later across Europe. As the...
Posted on 06/05/15 at 09.49
- View: Moet & Chandon Brut 375ml has a pale yellow color with greenish reflections,
- Nose: delicately vinous aromas, with a hint of lime and vine blossom,
- Mouth: flavor dominated...
Posted on 18/12/11 at 04.44