Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Winery:||Moët & Chandon|
|Volume:||20cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 200ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 200ml (Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
- View: Straw yellow with greenish hues, bright, with fine bubbles and constant.
- Nose: The nose is blunt, clean aroma, flawless, and of considerable intensity. Aromas of ripe white fruit (pears), cakes (angel hair), light smoked and aniseed.
- Palate: Fresh on the palate, savory, fruity Incidentally, reminiscent of apricot, light citrus notes. Slightly fruity end with a pleasant dry feeling.
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 200ml
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 200ml
Posted on 04/06/19 at 15.08
Posted on 06/05/15 at 09.53
- View: Moet & Chandon Brut 200ml has a pale yellow color with greenish reflections,
- Nose: delicately vinous aromas, with a hint of lime and vine blossom,
- Mouth: flavor dominated...
Posted on 26/02/15 at 18.21
- View: Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 200ml has a yellow color, elegant gold, adorned with green highlights.
- Nose: The nose is bright, revealing white fruit (apple, pear, white...
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41