Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2009 Other vintages
- Louis Roederer
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked 2009 Louis Roederer Cristal, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
2009 Louis Roederer Cristal (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Nero)
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Louis Roederer Cristal:
- View: Golden yellow, amber reflections and matt.
- Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle soft.
- Mouth: organized, energetic and chiseled mouth. A first sense, dense, ripe, silky amplified by the discovery one calcáreao touch, a fresh powder, almost mint.
VINEYARD: Louis Roederer
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay.
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif, with shellfish and white meats.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about 2009 Louis Roederer Cristal
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- A large reserve sparkling wine from the winery Louis Roederer Champagne and has a designation of origin Champagne (France). It has an iridescent color amber hues.
- It offers fruit and floral aromas with hints...
More reviews about 2009 Louis Roederer Cristal
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2006
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2005