Louis Roederer (Champagne)
The 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal ($292.79) of Louis Roederer: a sparkling wine from Champagne with a blend based on pinot noir, pinot nero and chardonnay of 2006 and presents an alcohol content of 12%. The 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal finds an ideal companion in food like foie and fruits. A wine sparkling rated with 4,1 of 5 points according to Uvinum's users while experts give the following evaluation: robert parker: 93 and wine spectator: 95.
Technical sheet · 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2006 Other vintages
- Louis Roederer
- 75 cl Other volumes
- FishSeafoodAppetizersRegional CuisineDessertsCheesePâté or foie grasJapanese CuisineFruitsFoie
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
2006 Louis Roederer Cristal (Chardonnay, Pinot Nero and Pinot Noir)
- View: 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal Brut has a light amber color with shimmering reflections, almost timid with soft bubbles in a thin, slow and steady stream.
- Nose: A rich bouquet with candied fruit (lemon, orange), white flowers (lilies) and lightly toasted nuts (hazelnuts and almonds). In issuing the ruling becomes intense fruitiness, almost explosive: A sabayon vine peaches, apricots, melon and mango.
- Mouth: The palate is rounded complex ballet of fruit. The texture is very concentrated, giving the impression of biting a ripe fleshy fruit. The palate is enveloped by this depth of juicy, creamy, silky fruit, which soon gives way to an acute, elegant pure freshness. A transition is clear from the ripe fruit to clear ambient light, and delicate. Maturity, smoothness and concentration arising from the freshness and quality of mineral processing of ripe fruit flavor in a slightly citric acid; warmer notes give way to flowers, citrus peel and nuts.
Grapes: 55% Pinot Noir, 45% Chardonnay
WINERY: Louis Roederer
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal
Posted on 13/07/16 at 09.00
TASTING: - View: Golden color with golden orange and slightly warm reflections. - Nose: Bright bouquet both elegant and discreet - Palate: The palate is concentrated and goes on ripe fruit Details POWERFUL discreet Attack juicy fruits and walls (Williams pear), slightly tangy red fruit...read complete
More reviews about 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal
Posted on 24/05/15 at 05.11
I love Cristal Louis Rodererer 2006
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Special offers in Champagne
Pascal Doquet (Sparkling Wine)
Michel Arnould &... (Sparkling Wine)
Thienot Alain (Sparkling Wine)
Pascal Doquet (Sparkling Wine)