Louis Roederer (Champagne)
The 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal ($292.79) is a sparkling wine made by Louis Roederer from the region of Champagne that contains pinot noir, pinot nero and chardonnay of 2006 and has an alcoholic content of 12%. The 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal is best combined with foie and fruits. The Uvinum community values the 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal with 4,1 of 5 points while experts give the following rate: robert parker: 93 and wine spectator: 95.
Technical sheet · 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- 2006 Other vintages
- Louis Roederer
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Regional CuisineDessertsFishSeafoodAppetizersCheesePâté or foie grasJapanese CuisineFruitsFoie
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- Consumption Temp.:
- Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:
- Type Of Sparkling:
If you liked 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
2006 Louis Roederer Cristal (Chardonnay, Pinot Nero and Pinot Noir)
- View: 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal Brut has a light amber color with shimmering reflections, almost timid with soft bubbles in a thin, slow and steady stream.
- Nose: A rich bouquet with candied fruit (lemon, orange), white flowers (lilies) and lightly toasted nuts (hazelnuts and almonds). In issuing the ruling becomes intense fruitiness, almost explosive: A sabayon vine peaches, apricots, melon and mango.
- Mouth: The palate is rounded complex ballet of fruit. The texture is very concentrated, giving the impression of biting a ripe fleshy fruit. The palate is enveloped by this depth of juicy, creamy, silky fruit, which soon gives way to an acute, elegant pure freshness. A transition is clear from the ripe fruit to clear ambient light, and delicate. Maturity, smoothness and concentration arising from the freshness and quality of mineral processing of ripe fruit flavor in a slightly citric acid; warmer notes give way to flowers, citrus peel and nuts.
Grapes: 55% Pinot Noir, 45% Chardonnay
WINERY: Louis Roederer
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal
More reviews about 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal
Posted on 24/05/15 at 05.11
I love Cristal Louis Rodererer 2006
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
- Cristal is a blend of Grand Crus from the Montagne de Reims, the Marne Valley and the Côte des Blancs. The wine is aged for six years in the cellars and left for a minimum of eight months after...read complete
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007