Laurent Perrier (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Laurent Perrier Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (45%), Pinot Noir (40%), Pinot Meunier (15%)|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Laurent Perrier
Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier)
Pale gold. Fine and persistent bubbles. Delicate, fresh, of great complexity. Notes of citrus and white fruit. The first impression is fresh and light at once. The wine is round, expressive and gradually evolves into fruit aromas. Good balance.
Pairing: The Laurent Perrier Brut has contributed fully, thanks to its style, to make the perfect champagne aperitif wine. His remarkable balance, freshness and finesse, allow delightfully accompany the most exquisite fish, the finest seafood, as well as white meats and poultry.
Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is recognised - throughout the world - as one of the finest of Champagne Houses. This success derives, first and foremost, from a clear determination to abide by long-established traditions: respect for nature and wine, dedication to quality, and strong and...
Buy Laurent Perrier Wine:
Highlighted review about Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum
Posted on 14/11/17 at 04.22
More reviews about Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum
Posted on 14/07/14 at 10.52
- View: Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum has a pale gold color with fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: Delicate and fresh with good complexity and notes of citrus and fruit flavors....
Posted on 24/01/14 at 13.02
- View: Nv Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum is pale gold color and are thin and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: The nose is fresh and delicate a beautiful complexity with notes of white...
Posted on 15/10/13 at 18.03
- Color: Laurent-Perrier Brut Magnum is a sparkling
- Palate: balanced flavor . Very little sugar added
PRODUCER : Laurent -Perrier Brut
ALCOHOL : 12%
Posted on 14/12/11 at 04.45
I found it awesome
Posted on 12/07/16 at 10.24
Posted on 30/01/15 at 12.57
Posted on 10/11/14 at 17.54
Posted on 11/08/14 at 12.03
Candied citrus, ginger and mineral aromas and flavors integrate well with the lightweight, elegant frame;beautifully displayed, from start to the long finish