Krug Grande Cuvée Brut is the timelessly elegant signature of its maker. A breathtaking champagne, full of freshness, power, finesse and harmony. A sensational taste experience.
Technical sheet · Krug Grande Cuvée
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay|
|Pairing:||AppetizersDessertsMeatFishSeafoodPâté or foie grasWhite meatBirds|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2028|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||93|
If you liked Krug Grande Cuvée, you may also enjoy...
Description · Krug
Krug Grande Cuvée (Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
- View: Krug Grande Cuvée Brut is of a gleaming gold color.
- Nose: An extravagantly expansive bouquet, an almost creamy texture. Then, an explosion of flavors, at once mellow and mature. Crisp and clean.
- Mouth: Toast, soft spices, dried fruit, candied fruit.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Nero, Pinot Noir
Krug Grande Cuvée Brut is the supreme demonstration of the Krug's art of blending. No recipe can define its intricate harmony, so every year the Krug family works from taste and memory to recreate this most complex of champagnes. Typically, Krug Grande Cuvée Brut is blended from around 50 delicious wines of six to ten different vintages.
ALCOHOL: 12% Vol.
Krug was founded in 1843 by Johann-Joseph Krug, a German immigrant from Mainz. Krug winery is a middle-age, compared to the old houses of Champagne, several of which have been underway for more than ten generations. Johann learned his trade in Champagne Jacquesson for nine years before the...
Buy Krug Wine:
Highlighted review about Krug Grande Cuvée
Posted on 16/06/19 at 05.29
More reviews about Krug Grande Cuvée
Posted on 25/04/16 at 09.34
Posted on 27/10/17 at 12.51
- View: bright gold.
- Nose: prodigiously expansive bouquet.
- Mouth: creamy texture, toast, crackers, mild spices, nuts and candied fruit.
Posted on 06/07/15 at 11.58
-View: Krug Grande Cuvée is yellow gold. Bright.
- Nose: Very complex. Aromas soft, ripe, clean and delicate toast, fine spices, nuts and candied fruit.
- Mouth: almost creamy...
Posted on 23/08/12 at 05.37