André Jacquart (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Jacquart Brut Mosaïque
If you liked Jacquart Brut Mosaïque, you may also enjoy...
Description · André Jacquart
Jacquart Brut Mosaïque (Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
- View: Champagne Jacquart Brut Mosaique Blanc shows fine bubbles pale white gold with reflections
- Nose: red fruits flavors d (almond, fig, pear) and orange blossom. The aeration leaves express more mature notes of fresh bread and honey
- Palate: fresh, soft mouth with fruity and persistent finish
PAIRING: an aperitif, with fish or cheese, in private or friends, with fish or cheese, in intiminad and among friends
WINEMAKING: selection of exceptional vineyards, among which predominate prestigious vineyards of Côte des Blancs and Montagne de Reims. The guarantee to have a 20% reserve wines perpetuates our constancy and regularity, and an aging time over three years, coupled with light dosage (1g / l) to develop complex and harmonious wine.
GRAPES: Chardonnay dominated assembly (35 to 45%), Pinot Noir (30 to 35%), Pinot Meunier (25 to 30%)
Buy André Jacquart Wine:
Highlighted review about Jacquart Brut Mosaïque
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
More reviews about Jacquart Brut Mosaïque
Posted on 14/12/16 at 08.46
- View: gold, fine bubbles.
- Nose: notes of bergamot, toast, pastries and vanilla.
- Mouth: fine, straight and delicate.
Posted on 22/09/17 at 12.49
Bottle: 75 cl.
This champagne offers a fresh taste, leaving the skin soft mouth and a fruity and persistent finish key. They perceive of bread and honey.
Posted on 30/08/17 at 09.10
Champagne Jacquart Brut Mosaique fine bubbles Blanc shows pale color with white gold Nose
d red fruit flavors (almond, fig, pear) and orange blossom
Aeration leaves express more mature notes...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04