Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Gosset Grande Réserve
- Type Of Wine:
- sparkling wine
- Other Vintages:
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Contains Sulfites
- Alcohol Vol.:
- 2013 Gold - Mundus Vini
- Consumption Temp.:
- Type Of Sparkling:
- Gran Reserva
- W&S Magazine Score:
If you liked Gosset Grande Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gosset
Gosset Grande Réserve (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Gosset Grande Réserve is golden yellow, clean and bright
- Nose: expressive, ripe red fruit, cassis and dried fruit
- Taste: Expressive, fleshy, ripe fruit, fresh and stylish
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 to 10 ° C
PAIRING: Desserts, marinated meats and spicy dishes
WINEMAKING: Aged in the cellars rhyme.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
The history of the region of Champagne can't be understood without Champagne Gosset. Both region and winery, begin their journey in 1580, two centuries before the discovery of the ferment, with the quiet red wines and Chardonnay Pinot Noir called "vins d'Ay". Defendants were the wines at the...
Buy Gosset Wine:
Highlighted review about Gosset Grande Réserve
Posted on 12/06/18 at 10.58
More reviews about Gosset Grande Réserve
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Family owned and based in the heart of the Champagne region of Epernay. The Grande Reserve is made up of 43% Chardonnay, 42% Pinot Noir and...
Posted on 08/10/18 at 11.41
- View: bright golden yellow, beautiful iridescence.
- Nose: intense and complex, fresh and balanced, sweet floral scents, deliciously scented flowers like...
Posted on 05/11/15 at 08.33
- Color: Golden yellow with iridescence.
- Nose: Intense, complex, fresh and balanced. Floral scents like hyacinth, iris, herbs, flowers of linden and chamomile, among other scents....
Posted on 05/06/15 at 11.11
Gosset Gosset Grande Reserve
Posted on 18/04/13 at 05.10