The Brut Classic is the soul of the house Deutz. A constant that represents the typical wine of the house. The magnum is an ideal convivial Volume appetizers and meals with friends or family.
Technical sheet · Deutz Brut Classic
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Deutz Brut Classic Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Deutz
Deutz Brut Classic Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Deutz Brut Classic Magnum is presenting deep gold color and very fine bubbles
- Nose: her bouquet on the nose is very expressive, first reveals floral notes (hawthorn, flower banking) then flavors of toast, marzipan and ripe fruits (Delicious apple, pear)
- Mouth: the mouth is associated with the freshness of Chardonnay, Pinot lubricity and elegant vinosity. The aromas are well cast and the texture is silky
PAIRING: Ideal at the time of appetizer, fish and white meats
- STORAGE: taste from now or allowed to age 3 years in cellar yet
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 9 º C
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region. Founded in 1838, the house Deutz grew under the direction of 5 generations of one family. At the end of the nineteenth century had...
Buy Deutz Wine:
Highlighted review about Deutz Brut Classic Magnum
Posted on 14/11/18 at 04.34
More reviews about Deutz Brut Classic Magnum
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 22/01/18 at 12.54
- View: sparkling gold, a fine chain of bubbles.
- Nose: honeyed impressions, acacia flowers, confectionery, russet and brioche.
- Mouth: fresh, fruity and...
Posted on 23/10/11 at 04.39
Posted on 14/11/17 at 04.22
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
Posted on 22/02/17 at 15.41
Posted on 21/12/15 at 15.05
Posted on 16/12/15 at 05.11