Deutz Brut Classic Champagne transmits the Classic spirit with which William Deutz began to create them. Silky, velvety and elegant, it takes especially well with dishes of haute cuisine, but is also great for excellent quality desserts.
Technical sheet · Deutz Brut Classic
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Meunier (33%), Pinot Noir (33%), Chardonnay (33%)|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Deutz Brut Classic, you may also enjoy...
Description · Deutz
Deutz Brut Classic (Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
- View: Deutz Champagne Classic Brut is intense golden yellow with fine, persistent bubbles
- Nose: Floral aromas of white flowers. Toasted notes, ripe fruit, apple, pear
- Mouth: Silky, velvety and elegant
PAIRING: appetizers, white meats, poultry, salmon, baked fish, oily fish, white fish
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region. Founded in 1838, the house Deutz grew under the direction of 5 generations of one family. At the end of the nineteenth century had...
Buy Deutz Wine:
Highlighted review about Deutz Brut Classic
Posted on 13/06/19 at 15.57
More reviews about Deutz Brut Classic
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 22/01/18 at 12.55
- View: sharp enough gold and very fine bubbles.
- Nose: a very expressive bouquet, floral notes, toast, marzipan and ripe fruit.
- Mouth: fresh, smooth, elegant...
Posted on 25/11/15 at 11.24
- View: golden straw, delicate bubbles.
- Nose: elegant floral notes (hawthorn, white flowers) and delicate fruit aromas of great purity.
- Mouth: perfect...