Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Deutz Brut Classic
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Deutz Brut Classic, you may also enjoy...
Description · Deutz
Deutz Brut Classic (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Deutz Champagne Classic Brut is intense golden yellow with fine, persistent bubbles
- Nose: Floral aromas of white flowers. Toasted notes, ripe fruit, apple, pear
- Mouth: Silky, velvety and elegant
PAIRING: appetizers, white meats, poultry, salmon, baked fish, oily fish, white fish
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region. Founded in 1838, the house Deutz grew under the direction of 5 generations of one family. At the end of the nineteenth century had...
Buy Deutz Wine:
Highlighted review about Deutz Brut Classic
More reviews about Deutz Brut Classic
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 22/01/18 at 12.55
- View: sharp enough gold and very fine bubbles.
- Nose: a very expressive bouquet, floral notes, toast, marzipan and ripe fruit.
- Mouth: fresh, smooth, elegant...
Posted on 25/11/15 at 11.24
- View: golden straw, delicate bubbles.
- Nose: elegant floral notes (hawthorn, white flowers) and delicate fruit aromas of great purity.
- Mouth: perfect...