Technical sheet · Cuvée William Deutz
If you liked 2000 Cuvée William Deutz, you may also enjoy...
Description · Deutz
2000 Cuvée William Deutz
TASTING NOTES OF 2000 Cuvée William Deutz:
- having: Deutz William Deutz 2000 has a golden color crystal
- Nariz: generous in its structure
- mouth: It is generous in its flavors, its noble and refined goste. In frame freshness and flavors are blended.
PAIRING: refined dishes accompanied by foie gras, caviar, lobster, fish (grilled or liger sauce) and white meat subtly enhanced with exotic flavors. beautifully accompanies sushi, generally dishes of Asian cuisine
WINERY: Champagne Deutz
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region. Founded in 1838, the house Deutz grew under the direction of 5 generations of one family. At the end of the nineteenth century had...
Buy Deutz Wine:
Highlighted review about 2000 Cuvée William Deutz
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Its distinctive power gives it a special place amongst the Deutz range.
- Intensely seductive, with a bright golden hue, this is a generous wine both in its structure and flavours. These are fresh, suave and well-built.
More reviews about 2000 Cuvée William Deutz
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cuvée William Deutz 2002
Reviews about Cuvée William Deutz 2006
Reviews about Cuvée William Deutz 1999