Currently 1999 Cuvée William Deutz is not for sale, but you can buy 2000 Cuvée William Deutz
Technical sheet · Cuvée William Deutz
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1999 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked 1999 Cuvée William Deutz, you may also enjoy...
Description · Deutz
1999 Cuvée William Deutz (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: 1999 Deutz William Deutz is dressed in a golden color crystal
- Nose: The nose is powerful, rich and complex, developing aromas of baked apple, light and pleasant with notes of candied ginger and nutmeg.
- Mouth: After a powerful attack, the wine is expressed on a background of great finesse, delicate flavors of currants
TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
PAIRING: Ideal with a lobster or grilled lobster
- TIPS: to savor from now, or 15 years still retain cavas
GRAPES: 55% Pinot Noir, 35% Chardonnay 10% Pinot Meunier et,
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region. Founded in 1838, the house Deutz grew under the direction of 5 generations of one family. At the end of the nineteenth century had...
Buy Deutz Wine:
Highlighted review about 1999 Cuvée William Deutz
Posted on 27/06/14 at 11.48
More reviews about 1999 Cuvée William Deutz
Posted on 14/03/13 at 04.58
Deutz William Deutz 1999 was delightful
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Cuvée William Deutz 2002
Reviews about Cuvée William Deutz 2000
- Its distinctive power gives it a special place amongst the Deutz range.
- Intensely seductive, with a bright golden hue, this is a...
Reviews about Cuvée William Deutz 2006
Reviews about Cuvée William Deutz 1998