If you liked Ayala Brut Nature, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ayala
Ayala Brut Nature (Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier)
- View: Ayala Brut Nature shows a pale golden color with a thin foam
- Nose: The wine is very aromatic on the nose.
- Mouth: The palate is very dry and shows great finesse and complexity. The Pinot Noir gives the wine richness and a long finish while Chardonnay, the best soils of the Côte des Blancs, adds delicacy, vitality and freshness. Pinot Meunier, mainly from the Marne Valley, gives the wine an appealing fruitiness.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir (45%), Chardonnay (30%) and Pinot Meunier (25%).
In 1750, Don Antonio de Ayala y Vergara, a Spanish aristocrat, was appointed Chancelor (Finance Minister) of New Grenada (now Colombia) by King Ferdinand VI of Spain. His son signs peace with Simon Bolivar. His grandson comes to France as the Consul of Colombia. Then comes Edmond de Ayala...
Buy Ayala Wine:
Highlighted review about Ayala Brut Nature
Posted on 13/09/17 at 18.08
More reviews about Ayala Brut Nature
Posted on 22/03/16 at 05.17
- View: nice golden color with silver highlights and fine and delicate foam
- Nose: beautiful fragrance of dried fruit
- Palate: The palate is full of charm and fruity in a lively and...
Posted on 27/01/16 at 12.04
TIME to taste it: aperitif
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2014/2017
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: Fish, shellfish, cheese
GRAPES: 40% chardonnay, 40% pinot noir, pinot...
Posted on 10/11/14 at 12.32
Posted on 22/04/14 at 13.15