André Clouet (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · André Clouet Grande Réserve
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75 cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (100%)|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked André Clouet Grande Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · André Clouet
André Clouet Grande Réserve (Pinot Noir)
- View: André Clouet Champagne Grande Réserve is a golden yellow with copper flashing. Fine bubbles.
- Nose: It has an intense aroma and expressive, ripe, pastries highlighting notes, ripe red fruit, red flowers, mineral, nuts and toasted.
- Palate: The palate is creamy and round, with step vinous, fresh acidity and a good integration of carbon. Final wide and long with hints of citrus, smoked and fruit
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne
VINEYARD: André Clouet
GRAPES: 100% Pinot Noir,
Aging: Aged in rhyme for a minimum of 36 months in cellars at 10 m. deep, with removed and manual disgorging.
PREPARATION: alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in small vats.
PAIRING: carpaccio, cheeses, smoked seafood and all kinds of meat.
TEMPERATURE: 8 ° C
ALCOHOL: 12% Vol
Buy André Clouet Wine:
Highlighted review about André Clouet Grande Réserve
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- ALCOHOLIC: 12
- TEMPERATURE: 4th...
More reviews about André Clouet Grande Réserve
Posted on 02/01/17 at 09.46
Posted on 20/06/16 at 04.59
Balanced palate, very good balance between acidity, minerality and dosage....
Posted on 17/07/17 at 13.19
- View: Andre Clouet Brut Grande Reserva has an own golden yellow with copper flashing, the pinot noir. Fine bubble.
- Nose: It has an intense and expressive ripe flavor pastries...
Posted on 25/11/16 at 14.14
- View: Golden yellow, coppery reflections and fine bubbles.
- Nose: intense, expressive, ripe, ripe red fruit, pastries and mineral notes.
Posted on 17/03/15 at 05.20
It has fans
Posted on 07/09/16 at 05.02