Product not available in United States
Created in 1962, Recaredo Reserva Particular was conceived to show the delicacy and subtle complexity of the great crianza cavas. In this case, we are in front of a cava that shows all the minerality and strength of the Mediterranean, and the deep character of the oldes xarel·lo and macabeu vines. It is a totally dry Brut Nature, with no added sugar, that in its 2007 vintage is more expressive and with higher quality due to a smaller production. A cava not to be missed from one of the most prestigious houses.
Technical sheet · Recaredo Reserva Particular
If you liked 2007 Recaredo Reserva Particular, you may also enjoy...
Description · Recaredo
2007 Recaredo Reserva Particular (Macabeo and Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2007 Recaredo Reserva Particular:
- View: Recaredo Reserva Particular 2007 strong> has a bright golden color.
- Nose: the nose include notes with character, elegant, ripe fruit, nuts, herbs, fine lees
- Mouth: In the mouth has a good taste acidity, fine bead, balanced, fine bitter notes, powerful, tasty.
GRAPES: Macabeo 67%, 33% xarel.lo
When working with our vines, we act only when necessary and seek to ensure the natural balance of the vine, aiming to respect it as far as possible to achieve the best expression of every individual vintage. Therefore, our viticulture is based solely on dry farming, we harvest the grapes only by...
Buy Recaredo Wine:
Highlighted review about 2007 Recaredo Reserva Particular
Posted on 31/10/18 at 16.30
- It is a cava Recaredo Cava cellar.
- It is made with grapes Xarel • lo and Macabeo in old vines planted in 1950 in the area of Alt Penedès.
- The vineyards are cultivated only organic fertilizer and harvesting is...
More reviews about 2007 Recaredo Reserva Particular
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Recaredo Reserva Particular 2005
Reviews about Recaredo Reserva Particular 2003
Reviews about Recaredo Reserva Particular 2001