Bodegas Torres (Brandy)
The brandy, Torres 5 ($17.65), is produced by Bodegas Torres from Spain with an alcohol content of 38%. Uvinum users rate this brandy with 4,4 out of 5 points with professional scores of peñín: 84.
If you liked Torres 5, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Torres
The name of Torres 5 speaks to the soul of brandy lovers. On the one hand, the number five reveals the age of the oak barrels, in which this delicious Brandy made by Bodegas Torres aged in. On the other hand, it refers to the 5 senses of the human being. Torres wants you to hear, feel, see, smell and taste Torres 5 to really enjoy this drink.
TASTING NOTES: Torres 5
- Color: Amber colored with beautiful green hues and old golden tones.
- Aromas: Deep and dense, exhibits rich aromas, with notes of walnut leaves and raisin.
- Taste: Intense, silky and concentrated on the palate.
GRAPES: Xarello, Macabeo and Parellada
WINEMAKING: Traditional Catalan white varieties are the basis for Torres 5
AGING: Traditional Solera system in barrels of American oak of an average age of 5 years.
PRODUCER: Bodegas Torres
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more...
Buy Bodegas Torres Spirits:
Highlighted review about Torres 5
More reviews about Torres 5
Posted on 25/03/17 at 08.12
Very soft Brandyread complete
Posted on 07/03/17 at 21.29
Very nice if you like a dark brandy, at a good priceread complete
Posted on 11/12/16 at 18.00
At the price you'd struggle to find a better brandy. Lovely smooth flavours of vanilla and raisins.read complete
Posted on 28/08/15 at 16.40
I am a devotee of Spanish brandy in general and Torres in particular. The prices asked in the U. K are disgusting and to buy directly from a Spanish company saves you about 50% even taking in to...read complete
Posted on 21/01/15 at 17.18
GOOD PRODUCT, VERY KNOWN IN SPAIN, pleasant to the palateread complete
Posted on 07/08/17 at 17.37
TASTING NOTES OF Torres 5 Años:
- Color: topaz reflections in old gold and green tones.
- Flavour: rich, dense and deep, raisiny fruit, hints of walnut.
- Taste: intense, concentrated, silky, a...
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- Tasting notes: topaz color, with beautiful greenish and old gold. Deep and dense, it exhibits aromas of great richness with hints of walnut leaves and raisined fruit. The palate is intense, silky...read complete