Bodegas Torres (Brandy)
If you liked Torres 5, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Torres
TASTING NOTES: Torres 5
- Color: Amber colored with beautiful green hues and old golden tones.
- Aromas: Deep and dense, exhibits rich aromas, with notes of walnut leaves and raisin.
- Taste: Intense, silky and concentrated on the palate.
GRAPES: Xarello, Macabeo and Parellada
WINEMAKING: Traditional Catalan white varieties are the basis for Torres 5
AGING: Traditional Solera system in barrels of American oak of an average age of 5 years.
PRODUCER: Bodegas Torres
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more...
Buy Bodegas Torres Spirits:
Highlighted review about Torres 5
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Torres 5
Posted on 25/03/17 at 08.12
Posted on 07/03/17 at 21.29
Posted on 11/12/16 at 18.00
Posted on 28/08/15 at 16.40
Posted on 21/01/15 at 17.18
Posted on 07/08/17 at 17.37
- Color: topaz reflections in old gold and green tones.
- Flavour: rich, dense and deep, raisiny fruit, hints of walnut.
- Taste: intense, concentrated, silky, a...
Posted on 21/02/18 at 04.06
Already in 1928, Don Juan Torres Casals began in Spain the distillation of wines,...