Bodegas Torres (Brandy)
If you liked Torres 5, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bodegas Torres
The name of Torres 5 speaks to the soul of brandy lovers. On the one hand, the number five reveals the age of the oak barrels, in which this delicious Brandy made by Bodegas Torres aged in. On the other hand, it refers to the 5 senses of the human being. Torres wants you to hear, feel, see, smell and taste Torres 5 to really enjoy this drink.
TASTING NOTES: Torres 5
- Color: Amber colored with beautiful green hues and old golden tones.
- Aromas: Deep and dense, exhibits rich aromas, with notes of walnut leaves and raisin.
- Taste: Intense, silky and concentrated on the palate.
GRAPES: Xarello, Macabeo and Parellada
WINEMAKING: Traditional Catalan white varieties are the basis for Torres 5
AGING: Traditional Solera system in barrels of American oak of an average age of 5 years.
PRODUCER: Bodegas Torres
Our Mission: To maintain our hundred year old tradition as a family company, with international projection, both self-financed and independent. With the aim of turning every customer into a friend. To be a leader in the premium wine and brandy business, with better and more...
Buy Bodegas Torres Spirits:
Highlighted review about Torres 5
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
More reviews about Torres 5
Posted on 25/03/17 at 08.12
Posted on 07/03/17 at 21.29
Posted on 11/12/16 at 18.00
Posted on 28/08/15 at 16.40
Posted on 21/01/15 at 17.18
Posted on 07/08/17 at 17.37
- Color: topaz reflections in old gold and green tones.
- Flavour: rich, dense and deep, raisiny fruit, hints of walnut.
- Taste: intense, concentrated, silky, a...
Posted on 21/02/18 at 04.06
Already in 1928, Don Juan Torres Casals began in Spain the distillation of wines,...