Williams & Humbert (Brandy)
If you liked Gran Duque de Alba, you may also enjoy...
Description · Williams & Humbert
Gran Duque de Alba
- Color: Gran Duque de Alba has a clear mahogany color with golden tones.
- Odour: Wine esters complex aromas with balsamic nuances aromas that denote his long stay in wood..
- Taste: Mild fully with toast and vanilla with long and pleasant finish notes.
PREPARATION: The characteristic shape of aging allows a mixture whose minimum period is three years, but with an average of eight, and even reaching (in some cases) twelve.
PRODUCER: Gran Duque de Alba
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Williams & Humbert
Williams & Humbert was founded in 1877 by Alexander Williams, currently held by the Medina family and a 100% capital of Andalusia. Williams & Humbert is one of the most important wineries of Jerez. Market leader with brands such as Canasta, Gran Duque de Alba Brandy or DrySack,...
Buy Williams & Humbert Spirits:
Highlighted review about Gran Duque de Alba
More reviews about Gran Duque de Alba
Posted on 12/04/14 at 11.21
Posted on 24/11/11 at 12.59
BODEGA: HUMBERT WILLIAMS TYPE: BRANDY
Brandy obtained from freshly fermented wine and cook to condense the alcohol vapors, once secluded water through the...
Posted on 18/12/17 at 14.46
- Color: Mahogany.
- Flavour: Raisins, plum and vanilla.
- Taste: Complex, velvety and persistent.
PRODUCER: Williams & Humbert...
Posted on 10/11/15 at 15.27
- View: mahogany, golden tones and complexity of their aromas "vinous esters" denotes spacious balsamic us his long stay in suitable timber. A mouth slightly...
Posted on 26/04/14 at 05.41
I found it awesome
Posted on 16/11/11 at 04.40