Williams & Humbert (Brandy)
Product not available in United States
The Brandy Grand Duc de Alba Solera Gran reserva takes these extraordinary characteristics of the painstaking selection of raw that this elaborate and its traditional aging in American oak butts of Oloroso and following the system of criaderas and soleras.
If you liked Gran Duque de Alba, you may also enjoy...
Description · Williams & Humbert
Gran Duque de Alba
- Color: Gran Duque de Alba has a clear mahogany color with golden tones.
- Odour: Wine esters complex aromas with balsamic nuances aromas that denote his long stay in wood..
- Taste: Mild fully with toast and vanilla with long and pleasant finish notes.
PREPARATION: The characteristic shape of aging allows a mixture whose minimum period is three years, but with an average of eight, and even reaching (in some cases) twelve.
PRODUCER: Gran Duque de Alba
ALCOHOL: 40% Vol
Williams & Humbert
Williams & Humbert was founded in 1877 by Alexander Williams, currently held by the Medina family and a 100% capital of Andalusia. Williams & Humbert is one of the most important wineries of Jerez. Market leader with brands such as Canasta, Gran Duque de Alba Brandy or DrySack, Williams & Humbert...
Buy Williams & Humbert Spirits:
Highlighted review about Gran Duque de Alba
Posted on 04/04/19 at 04.35
More reviews about Gran Duque de Alba
Posted on 17/07/18 at 15.55
Posted on 12/04/14 at 11.21
Posted on 24/11/11 at 12.59
BODEGA: HUMBERT WILLIAMS TYPE: BRANDY
Brandy obtained from freshly fermented wine and cook to condense the alcohol vapors, once secluded water through the...
Posted on 18/12/17 at 14.46
- Color: Mahogany.
- Flavour: Raisins, plum and vanilla.
- Taste: Complex, velvety and persistent.
PRODUCER: Williams & Humbert...
Posted on 10/11/15 at 15.27
- View: mahogany, golden tones and complexity of their aromas "vinous esters" denotes spacious balsamic us his long stay in suitable timber. A mouth slightly...
Posted on 26/04/14 at 05.41