Casa Macieira (Brandy)
This Portuguese brandy goes back to the 19th century, when Jose Guilherme Macieira returned from France, where he had learned about the cognac-making traditions, which he emulated in his homeland.
Brandy Macieira 1L only uses native grapes to offer a truly Portuguese spirit characterized by its smoothness and flavors of vanilla, apricot, peach and honey.
If you liked Brandy Macieira 5 Stars 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Casa Macieira
Brandy Macieira 5 Stars 1L
TASTING NOTES OF Brandy Macieira 5 Stars 1L :
- Color: amber.
- Flavor: fruity.
- Taste: Sweet taste.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: range: Arinto, Periquita, Trincadeira, Fernão Pires.
"Casa Macieira", established in 1865 is a division of Pernod Ricard Portugal that speciallized in producing and exporting locally produced wine based brands such as: Macieira - Brandy, Aldeia Velha - Aged Grappa and D'Alma XO - 10 YO Premium Brandy. Macieira and Aldeia Velha are indisputable...
Buy Casa Macieira Spirits:
Highlighted review about Brandy Macieira 5 Stars 1L
More reviews about Brandy Macieira 5 Stars 1L
Posted on 05/12/16 at 10.06
Posted on 14/05/18 at 12.36
- Color: golden brown, marked with bright shades of green and orange, and clear appearance.
- Flavor: subtle notes of anise and coriander.
Posted on 08/02/16 at 08.50
- Color: golden brown.
- Flavour: delicately complex and usually slightly fruity, characteristic of distilled wines, with hints of anise and...
Posted on 26/08/15 at 16.27
- Color: golden brown, green and orange, clear and bright.
- Flavour: notes of anise and slag.
- Taste: a taste body, balanced, with notes of vanilla,...
Posted on 16/07/15 at 09.59
- Color: Macieira 1L shows a golden brown
- Smell: a complex and slightly fruity aroma.
- Taste: A full-bodied flavor, balanced with notes of vanilla, apricot, peach and honey....
Posted on 15/07/15 at 15.19
- Colour: golden brown, green and orange, clear and bright.
- Flavour: a delicately complex and feature typical of destilados.a wines with subtle notes...