Casa Macieira (Brandy)
With a recipe that has remained unaltered for over 125 years, it is fair to say that Brandy Macieira 1L stood the test of time.
This Portuguese brandy goes back to the 19th century, when Jose Guilherme Macieira returned from France, where he had learned about the cognac-making traditions, which he emulated in his homeland.
Brandy Macieira 1L only uses native grapes to offer a truly Portuguese spirit characterized by its smoothness and flavours of vanilla, apricot, peach and honey.
Due to its unique price-performance ratio, this product is particularly attractive to consumers from the United Kingdom.
If you liked Brandy Macieira 5 Stars 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Casa Macieira
Brandy Macieira 5 Stars 1L (Arinto, Fernao Pires, Touriga Franca and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF Brandy Macieira 5 Stars 1L :
- Color: amber.
- Flavor: fruity.
- Taste: Sweet taste.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: range: Arinto, Periquita, Trincadeira, Fernão Pires.
"Casa Macieira", established in 1865 is a division of Pernod Ricard Portugal that speciallized in producing and exporting locally produced wine based brands such as: Macieira - Brandy, Aldeia Velha - Aged Grappa and D'Alma XO - 10 YO Premium Brandy. Macieira and Aldeia Velha are indisputable...
Buy Casa Macieira Spirits:
Highlighted review about Brandy Macieira 5 Stars 1L
Posted on 22/03/19 at 17.12
At 36% proof it compares well to the competitors in this market in that it does not have such a sharp "bite" to it and not bad value...
More reviews about Brandy Macieira 5 Stars 1L
Posted on 05/12/16 at 10.06
Posted on 14/05/18 at 12.36
- Color: golden brown, marked with bright shades of green and orange, and clear appearance.
- Flavor: subtle notes of anise and coriander.
Posted on 08/02/16 at 08.50
- Color: golden brown.
- Flavour: delicately complex and usually slightly fruity, characteristic of distilled wines, with hints of anise and...
Posted on 26/08/15 at 16.27
- Color: golden brown, green and orange, clear and bright.
- Flavour: notes of anise and slag.
- Taste: a taste body, balanced, with notes of vanilla,...
Posted on 16/07/15 at 09.59
- Color: Macieira 1L shows a golden brown
- Smell: a complex and slightly fruity aroma.
- Taste: A full-bodied flavor, balanced with notes of vanilla, apricot, peach and honey....