On your search borelli amarone della valpolicella on Uvinum you might discover, for example Manara Valpolicella Classico Superiore Ripasso Le Morete with the best offers in order to acquire it right now, without leaving the chair. Stop thinking about it and bring a Wine Valpolicella Ripasso with you right now with a great VFM for $10.80.
“- A deep garnet red colour witnesses the long barrel ageing.
- The first impression on the nose is of fresh black cherry aromas, leading into notes of maraschino cherry and plum.
- Immense depth and complexity on the palate: dried fruit, oolong tea, liquorice, spice, red-berry fruits, and a...”read
“Origin: Veneto Grapes: Corvina Veronese, Rondinella, Molinara Color: Dull and intense ruby red with light garnet red reflections Nose: Intense and captivating fragrance full of aromas of red currant, blackberries and plums. Subsequently, chocolate and sweet spices to tea leaves, licorice and...”read
“- Ideal with asparagus and melon with ham
- The complex bouquet, while the intense fruity flavor with fine notes of vanilla and the seemingly endless finish make this magnificent, 5 months matured in new oak barrels of wine are an unforgettable experience
- For good reason, the Cervaro della Sala...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2014 Luce Della Vite Lucente Toscana:
- View: intense ruby red, violet reflections.
- Nose: elegant and refined nose, pleasant notes of ripe black fruit, cinnamon, nutmeg and plum jam.
- Mouth: intense, full-bodied, elegant, mature and refined tannins.
“Origin: Umbria varietals: Chardonnay, Grechetto Color: Gorgeous golden yellow Bouquet: intense with aromatic notes of citrus, pineapple, pears and acacia flowers Taste: Full-bodied taste with sweet notes of hazelnut butter with derivative forming mineral notes. This wine develops well with...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Luce Della Vite Luce Toscana:
- View: impenetrable ruby red, violet reflections.
- Nose: intense fruity notes of blackberry and strawberry jam, raspberry juice, herbs, spices and snuff, dust and eucalyptus.
- Mouth: vigorous tannins and pleasant freshness. Long finish with...”read
“Lucente is the second wine of Light, and the result of a selection of these vineyards, choosing the grapes can produce a wine with a contemporary profile, expression of the uniqueness of the territory from which it came. It is aged for 12 months in barrels in the cellars of the estate in...”read
“- Strong purple with purple hues, aromas of cherries, blackberries, raspberries, and balsamic notes, as well as coffee and chocolate on the palate, round and juicy, with velvety tannins that are well integrated, a finale with lots of fruit
- A modern and elegant wine
- Too spicy Italian meats,...”read
“These particularly demanding wine is a blend of carefully selected Sauvignon Blanc grapes with a small additional percentage of Chardonnay. It is matured in oak barrels. Grape varieties: Sauvignon Blanc with a small percentage of Semillon Origin: Umbria Color: straw yellow Fragrance: intense...”read
“Valpolicella Classico Villa Novare BERTANI
Villa Novare is historically the most beautiful estate in the Valpolicella Classica, characterized by a rare environmental balance given by alternating between vineyards and woods, with the presence of natural springs. An amphitheater that brings...”read
“Generous Sangiovese, with loads of blackberry, dark cherry and berry on the nose and palate. Full and long. Chewy. The new wood could stand to have a little less barley flavor, but the fruit is fabulous. Takes off on the finish.”read
“Valpolicella Superiore DOC Dal Forno Romano 2011 All grapes that flow into the Valpolicella Dal Forno undergo a slight beneficial as drying process lasting about a month and a half. This makes it possible to achieve an optimal balance between concentration organoleptic and olfactory freshness....”read
“Origin: Veneto Grapes: Corvina 70% - Rondinella 20% - Molinara Dindarella and other varieties 10%. Color: ruby red Nose: floral notes of wild berries and jam, violet leaves and sweet spices Taste: Full-bodied, soft tannins and pleasant freshness make this wine balanced Recommendation: Excellent...”read
“This wine is closely linked with the biggest wine Valpolicella: Amarone. After the dried Amarone grapes were fermented, the Valpolicella is made. He therefore called Ripasso. The maceration on the skins lasts 5-6 days in steel tanks. The wine is aged in oak barrels. In February, the wine comes in...”read
“The best one to enjoy it with a good "Serrano ham". The Giuseppe Quintarelli Valpolicella Classico Superiore is a familiar wine of Giuseppe Quintarelli.
A beautiful colour. Fantastic berry aromas. I had it cooled and it tasted both, fresh and soft.”read